Tuesday 3 February 2015

Depth of Feild

Currently sitting in my photography workshop, we're learning about depth of field.  Even though I remember it from A-Level its always handy to have a re-cap.  Having not picked up a camera for a fair few weeks after taking photos for the football girls its nice to get back into it.

We have been looking at changing the f-stop of the cameras today.  What this basically means is how much is kept in focus when taking a picture.  We did some exploring on campus and found things to take pictures of.

Here are some of my faves from the experimenting that we did today.  Completely unedited... almost...









I like these last two the most.  Even thought they don't have much to do with depth of field I love the content of them.  The very last one has a lot of mood to it.  It's dark and the odd angle of light makes it look quite creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment